The Vintage Woman Magazine Issue 2: Identity
Today, I would like to announce that Issue 2: “Identity” is out, and you don’t want to miss it!
With this second issue, we are putting a stamp on our own identity. In this issue, we touch on what some people may think of as taboo subjects. Including topics such as how to please yourself and a frank discussion of feminism presented in a way that may be new to you. This is why I started The Vintage Woman.
Executive Editor & Founder Jade Stavri-Ratcliffe
What to expect!
200 pages of very informative and beautifully-written articles, researched with fastidious care on the topic of;
- Famous LGB artists in the 19th and 20th century.
- A lesson in corset lacing.
- Dressing for pleasure.
- A history of female tattooing.
- A brief insight into vintage erotica.
- Sexualities of Old Hollywood’s greatest Stars.
- Vintage events from around the globe.
- Celebrating diversity.
- Vintage make-up and hair tutorial.
- And so much more!
Have I picked your interest yet? If the answer is yes, head straight to The Vintage Woman Magazine website to purchase your copy. (£5.49) Price of a Cappucino + muffin but so much healthier 🙂
A sneak-peak from the latest issue.
the vintage woman magazineThe Vintage Woman Magazine Issue 2: Identityvintage blog UKvintage news